Sunday, January 18, 2009

And the Temple will Fall Back

Unilateral... Hmmm. Let me see... That means one-sided, right? OK, so if Israel stops fighting and Hamas doesn't... That means that Hamas won?
Really, I am sooooo sick of all those people out there protesting the Israelis right to defend themselves. And when they say that they have beaten Hamas severely, (you know, back to the Stone Age) it makes me cringe. How can you beat someone back to the Stone Age when they were already there?
I believe that you have not vanquished an enemy until every last one of them is dead or crying surrender. Where is the white flag?
I am making a personal request to the Israeli government. Please, I implore you, don't quit until you have achieved ultimate victory!!!! Make this your gift for the future of the Israeli people. And the world for that matter.
In the immortal words of Rondaldus Magnus, "My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."
Let us hear those words from the Israeli Prime Minister. But let them be sincere.
Because without any Hamas militants... No rockets fired by Hamas militants (read Just Words for definition of militants.)

No comments:

Post a Comment